ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. This role will be in important part of our New York office and will also help to ad growth to our U.S. presence.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
Travelers chose Agoda & Priceline because we offer them the right hotel at the right price. We are going to continue to deliver on that premise with the addition of a Business Owner - Market Competitiveness (Chains) to help craft our market competitiveness strategy. As a confident and accurate communicator, you will be able to guide us through your expertise in delivering insights, driving analysis at a global scale and your experience in influencing stakeholders within a cross-functional international role.
- Hypothesize, model, test, learn, recommend, iterate, perfect, scale & repeat.
- Manage the commercial, operational, technical and product requirements from within the Key Account team as they relate to our market competitiveness strategy
- Represent KA to relevant stakeholders in the Americas & abroad
- Develop & maintain perspective / comfort trading risk v reward on an hourly basis
- Understand & implement strategies that drive both short- & long-term objectives
- Monitor and craft strategies on how to respond to external market forces
- Gather, analyze, and integrate multiple data into usable adaptable visuals
- Deliver best in class supplier & customer insights, competitor behavior and product opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in math, statistics, software engineering, IT or related field.
- 8+ years in a business intelligence / analytics role within e-commerce or consulting
- Excellent command of Excel, SQL & an ability to learn new bespoke tools rapidly
- High IQ and EQ - acumen in these areas is vital to success at Agoda.
- Knowledge of the online travel space is preferred
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available and discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #ANLS #CNSL #STRA #4 #LI-SS1