Agoda is looking for a Senior Global IT Technical Engineer / GSD Engineering Team
Who we are:
Agoda is Asia’s leading and fastest growing online hotel reservation website. Maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together. Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment with 74 nationalities.
Agoda’s IT department is a fast-paced environment where innovation and creative thinking matter; where passion for new technology applied in creative ways drives us to constantly improve the customer experience. We strive to create products and services that make a difference, and work hard to ensure continuous, consistent progress and we never forget to have fun while doing it.
What we need:
For our team in Bangkok, Thailand, we are looking for candidates with Project Support and IT Support experience.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and ensuring they complete on time and meet the given KPIs.
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for investigating, implementing and managing user centric hardware and software solutions.
- You will be required to meet with vendors, evaluate cost effective solutions and provide your recommendations to the management team.
- You are required to make decisions, implement standards and best practices to improve the support process.
- You will be required to offer training, motivation and encouragement to the support team. You will act as an escalation point and ensure that a timely solution is implemented.
- This is an out of your seat role. You are expected to walk the talk and meet with staff. Be an ambassador for IT Support and not be above any request that is placed upon you.
- You will be required measured on your ability to follow the AGODA DNA characteristics.
- You may be required to travel.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Environment and Office productivity software.
- Mac OS and Linux expertise.
- WiFi networks.
- Hardware knowledge of Clients, Servers and Networks.
- Experience of software deployment and patch management.
- Project Management experience
- Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to guide, coach and motivate.
- 3 years’ experience in supporting IT environment
- Bachelor degrees in IT or other related
#Bangkok #IT #4 #LI-TS1