Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
We are looking for a People Technology Specialist who will help us with maintaining and enhancing our People systems such as Greenhouse.io, Kronos.com, Myabsorb.com, Qualtrics, Workplace (Facebook@work), and Zendesk.com. You will have hands-on implementation experience, from requirements gathering to post-go live support and take ownership of integration projects. You will get to work with APIs, Workday Studio, EIBs, RaaS. You will also have a chance to work on and learn our existing Workday modules (i.e. Core HCM, Onboarding, Advanced Compensation, Core Benefits, Open Enrollment, Time Off and Leave, Learning, Expenses)
This role is based in our Bangkok headquarters which is in the heart of the city, we welcome both local and international applications for this role.
- Possess a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Resilient, results-oriented and has a sense of ownership.
- Able to move fast, adapt to changes.
- Ability to use influencing skills to work with stakeholders to reach acceptable solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years working with HR technology
- Possess a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Customer focused.
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Ability to redefine processes to be scalable, reducing error processing.
- Bachelors degree and fluency in English required.
- Experience with Workday and Concur would be a bonus but not essential.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.