Agoda is looking for an IT Vendor Management and Procurement Assistant for our head office in Bangkok
Agoda is Asia’s leading and fastest growing online hotel reservation website. Maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together. Are you interested?
Agoda’s IT department is a fast-paced environment where innovation and creative thinking matter; where passion for new technology applied in creative ways drives us to constantly improve the customer experience. We strive to create products and services that make a difference, and work hard to ensure continuous, consistent progress. And we never forget to have fun while doing it.
We are looking for somebody to fulfil an important IT procurement role. The ideal candidate will have a few years of experience in IT procurement in a global context (pricing negotiation, contract review, budget tracking, IT-specific purchasing experience), coupled with excellent English language skills.
Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and a career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment.
- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support technology sourcing activities
- Create, manage and analyze competitive bids
- Execute new contracts, amendments and renewals as business needs dictate
- Collaborates with the various technology teams to deliver vendor sourcing strategies (equipment standardization, vendor qualification)
- Become a point of contact and develop relationships with Agoda technology vendors
- Tracks expenditures against budgets (opex and capex), prepare reports to create transparency and actionable insights
- Build and develop strong partnerships with Finance, legal and compliance teams
- Identifies cost improvement opportunities and materializes savings
- Global scale (covers all Agoda offices sites)
- Desktop Hardware, Software and accessories
- IT Professional Services
- Telecommunication Services
- Datacenter Infrastructure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement, supplier management or contract management
- High level of integrity
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent skills in analyzing and presenting data, along with creating actionable reports
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
#Bangkok #IT #4 #LI-TS1