** Bangkok-based role**
About Working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 2 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 4,000 professionals from 70+ nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
The Team & the Purpose of this Role:
Our centralized Strategic Program team which is headquartered in Bangkok is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join us. We are the dedicated team focused on collaborating over exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels & other properties in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are focused on incubating and delivering new projects related to payment solutions. Our team aims to develop processes to grow our program and, in the long term, to be scale-able, sustainable and resilient to our changing environment. At the centre of it all, is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology. This is an operations-focused role which will act as a bridge between our markets & our products.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes
- Develop and maintain high level of usage of internal tools
- Become a specialist in our payment’s projects roll-outs, implement new roll-out methodology and support a team on the go
- Work closely with business development team
- Monitoring the quarterly KPIs for the business development team
- Support internal requests as well as third parties'
- Responsible for the reporting of support activities as well as on the business development team's achievements
- Extract and analyze data to understand the operational efficiency
- Partner account management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Arts (Business /Communication), Hotel, Tourism & Hospitality Industry or other related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in tech industry or e-commerce business. Experience in the e-payments is a plus
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English. Local language is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command in Microsoft Offices. SQL is a plus.
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with partners
- Hard working and able to work under high-pressured & fast-paced environment
- Fast learning in working flow and team-working as a must
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong ownership on projects
#singapore #hongkong #taipei #tokyo #seoul #jakarta #LI-SE1