Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s People and Organization Development team is moving forward to serve the needs of our growing organization. The successful candidate will drive change that will impact our business globally.
This role is based in our Bangkok headquarters which is in the heart of the city; we welcome both local and international applications for this role.
- Drive People Technology projects and identify innovations to simplify work and improve employee experience
- Configure, enhance, maintain, and optimize Workday (our main HRIS) and other systems (Greenhouse, Zendesk, etc.)
- Implement and test system enhancements and integrations
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Partner with key business stakeholders to implement solutions
- Lead Workday trainings for Agoda employees and systems end-users across the People Team
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2-3 years of HRIS experience (Workday user experience or certification would be a plus)
- Has functional knowledge in several Workday areas (Core HR, Compensation, Time Tracking, and preferably Expenses)
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Has experience in systems implementation and systems integrations or APIs
- Ability to understand and explain key HRIS issues and address stakeholder requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and fluency in English required
Other desired skills
- Project management
- Presentation/Workshop facilitation
- Experience in report writing, BI & analytics tools
- Experience in financial and expense management tools
- Possesses a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Resilient, self-motivated, results-oriented and has a great sense of ownership
- Able to move fast, adapt to changes
- Critical thinking
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.