Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we’re looking for
Agoda’s mission is to give people the power to build the world closer together thru travel. Through our family of apps and products, we're building a different kind of company that connects people and cities thru travel. Whether we're creating new branding elements or continue to grow our travel products Agoda continues to lead in innovation, tech and design in the travel industry. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to travel.
Come be part of a talented team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Agoda global product. As a Visual Design Intern, you will be involved in every aspect of design by working closely with the core marketing team to create effective designs using brand guidelines and effective story telling strategies. Your design will be applied on all web, app and mobile web products by working on collateral such as web ads, web banners, print ads,and internal design visual elements required. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Agoda product.
You will gain practical hands on experience to create effective designs that motivate consumers and achieve brand awareness, generate effective leads and develop brand affinity.
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Create authentic, appealing design under the guidance from the marketing team
- Learn how to apply design skills towards email marketing, social media ads, print ads and website banners
- Learn from our Brand Consultant how to maintain consistent quality and brand appeal across all communication mediums.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Assist in the development of new patterns and prints for our baby products
- Develop design for marketing collateral such as newsletters, postcards, brochures, event campaigns and booth design
- Be a part of fun brainstorming activities to create new ideas to engage customers through design and creative expressions and drive customer engagement.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Link to portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision, Sketch ).
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (what we build, not just how it looks)
- Excellent communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree or equivalent in a design related field
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
#bangkok #ART #DSGN #IT #1 #LI-VV1