Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 1,400+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. The Learning & Development (L&D) team is an organic part of CEG’s daily operations, owning new hires’ job readiness, on-the-job and continuous learning, and knowledge management. We also impact operations and customer experience through developmental activities.
The L&D Projects Lead is a Sr. Specialist role leads key learning and development initiatives that support business objectives and employee development. They are expected to be proficient in leading and managing key CEG project throughout L&D initiatives with effective project management skills
The ability to do needs analysis, instructional design and development, training delivery and evaluation as senior members of the L&D team.
*** This opportunity is open to both local and international candidates. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance will be provided.***
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Lead and manage key L&D initiatives through effective project management skills
- Represent L&D team when it comes to launching new product that would ultimately need L&D global and local roll out
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives form an L&D perspective, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring that learning events are in place
- Analyze performance gaps and recommend solutions to close gaps related to knowledge, skills, and behavior when needed
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and using appropriate verification techniques
- Help design and develop L&D solutions that would complement the achieving the timeline of the projects set
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs in terms of improvements in KPIs or metrics
- Answer the queries about L&D solutions and practices related to the projects assigned
- Mentor and guide new L&D Specialists when it comes to L&D project management
- Has project management and planning skills
- Able to design and develop training that meet learning objectives
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good training delivery skills
- Able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate L&D solutions in the organization
- Able to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors
It is preferred, though not required, for candidates to have at least 3-year experience in project management and/or Customer Experience-related functions to be eligible for this role.
#manila #kualalumpur #singapore #bangkok #london #newyork #PRJM #TRNG #CUST #4 #LI-LH1