ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. This position will be based in Siem Reap.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our skilled Partner Services teams collaborate on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that Agoda’s customers have the best selection and lowest prices. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
Agoda’s Country Manager - Cambodia is an exciting role within the Partner Services team. In this role, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed KPI’s and growth expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals. In so doing, this individual will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop valued long-term partnerships will be a key to the success in this role.
- Lead a team that is responsible for identifying, acquiring and managing successful hotel partnerships across Cambodia.
- Implement strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage for the Agoda website.
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets.
- Conduct market research into trends in the industry and the Cambodian market to ensure the competitiveness of Agoda’s products.
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model.
- Analyze and feedback on the availability and quality of data, which leads to recommendations for commercial improvements.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
- Develop global distribution agreements, and instigate roll out operations.
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Attend and participate to all relevant tradeshows, workshops and events.
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners and internal stakeholders.
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long term relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#BD #PS #3 #LI-RM1 #Cambodia #SiemReap