Are you someone who is passionate about learning and development? Are you ready to dive in and support the growth of people in one of the hottest new career choices on the market today? We are currently seeking to hire a Learning and Development Architect.
This role will be based in our Bangkok office with global reach across the Customer Experience Group. This role has a unique function ensuring the best possible development of all our people, without taking ownership for development away from employees and their managers. This role will help set challenging targets, co-create content, co-facilitate, train others to train and coach, develop programs and provide systems to scale, measure, and exchange learning.
***This position is open to worldwide and local candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package and visa sponsorship ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.***
Main Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of this individual contributor role newly created is to identify talent development needs in CEG for present and future and create the right solutions beyond just training. You’ll place special focus on Leadership Development.
In order to achieve that you will need to develop deep engagement with the CEG Senior Leadership Team to ensure alignment with business and employees’ engagement goals as well as to obtain their support and commitment.
This job includes, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Proactively identify talent development needs by using different sources of information such as consulting stakeholders using data, doing observations, running focus groups or surveys, …
- Collaborate across CEG L&D team and with other stakeholders to define and deliver to CEG capability needs.
- Analyze needs for learning and development programs. Define learning and development objectives. Track and measure impact.
- Design and develop learning programs that achieve learning and development objectives.
- Employ innovative scalable capability building methods that go beyond the classroom, including self-directed learning, technology-based learning, learning on the job, mobile learning, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Collaborate to develop and improve course content, recommending design revisions/updates to programs, and identifying creative solutions as needed.
- Identify and engage Subject Matter Experts to build content and co-facilitate training and workshops.
- Effectively plan and execute a full-scale leadership training program meeting targeted timelines, quality of training deliverables and expected impact.
- Participates and or leads special learning-focused projects and performs activities as assigned by management.
- Design and develop learning programs and content, consult with and guide our various stakeholders
- Teach facilitators and co-facilitate with managers.
- Cover content development and delivery both for general management skills (e.g., project management, ensuring managers do performance reviews effectively) and for domain skills (e.g., industry knowledge, understanding our connectivity systems)
Experience and competencies
Experience in roles that involve business and strategic consulting, facilitation, coaching, change management and management will help be successful in this role. Experience in fast moving tech companies and startups will also be valuable.
Familiarity with instructional, organizational design and change management is helpful.
Undergraduate degree expected; advanced degrees welcome.
It is critically important to be smart, curious, great listener, self-starter, energetic, hands-on, with excellent communication skills and adaptive.
#newyork #sydney #melbourne #london #kualalumpur #manila #bangkok #singapore #TRNG #PRJM #4 #LI-LH1