Agoda has experienced dramatic growth. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, dynamic Senior Global Mobility Specialist to help build our ability to provide high-quality customer service for our employees around the world. We expect the successful candidate to bring prior knowledge, quantitative acumen, and relevant immigration experience to the role.
The Senior Global Mobility Specialist will play a critical role in building and delivering an improved employee experience for our new hires and internal transfers that relocate into Thailand. Over time, we expect the successful candidate’s team to grow and incorporate other core employee lifecycle activities such as new hire activities and immigration globally.
- Manage and coordinate immigration process for expatriate employees; new hires, relocation, business travel and assignment into Thailand
- Advise and support immigration works to employees and stakeholders
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely matter
- Take ownership of tasks and present opportunities and proposed solutions on how to improve the processes
- Ensure expatriates receive clear, sufficient and accurate information regarding visa timelines and processes
- Identify and support, development and implementation of mobility team’s process improvements
- Work with cross-functional team and support the implementation of people services transformation initiatives
- Supervise / mentor junior team to meet key performance indicators while also creating team cohesion internally and across the broader People team
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent command of English and Thai - as this position requires dealing with Thailand government officials and global embassies
- Minimum 3 years experience in Thailand immigration, especially from BOI registered company is a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Shared Services or process improvement a strong plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, capable of interpreting company guidelines to make decision on appropriate solution
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset that enables working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Ability to use influencing skills to work with stakeholders to reach acceptable solutions
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
#3 #HR #LI-TW1