About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As an Onboarding Executive, your key mission is to create a positive onboarding experience for partners in new popular European destinations and to expand Agoda’s room supply network across the region.
- Present the Agoda.com brand and the benefits of becoming part of our supply network to new partners
- Facilitate a good onboarding experience on Agoda’s platform over the phone (or occasional local visits if required)
- Provide support to properties to complete the registration process
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on our extranet and any related tools & systems
- Be the first point of contact and Agoda representative for our new partners
- Minimum 12 months of experience in contacting potential partners informing them about business development opportunities
- Confidence in phone conversations with new partners
- Target driven and demonstrate persistence in following through
- Handling objections efficiently to achieve regional onboarding goals
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English and another European language is required (preferred: German, Greek, Turkish)
- Good computer skills and ability to quickly learn new tools and systems
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
#london #PS #2 #LI-RM1 #BD