** Bangkok based role, relocation provided for expat **
As an Assistant Opportunity Manager - Partner Programs your key objective will be to help Agoda to achieve strategic projects milestones and KPI targets by excelling in daily operations, contributing to ongoing tasks, providing global support and trainings, driving business ideas, and initiating change that will impact commercial and operational performance. You will be working closely with the Agoda local country teams, other Partner Services Department teams as well as other departments.
The work is focused on growing strategic project presence in markets, facilitating achievement of KPIs by local teams, reviewing and drafting commercial deals and related documents, ensuring timely completion of tasks, designing, improving and executing different projects.
You will report to Senior Opportunity Manager – Partner Programs and work in Agoda offices located in Bangkok. Position might require travel from time to time.
The work is very dynamic, and projects are subject to frequent changes, therefore suitable candidates are flexible, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own operational tasks within the team: ensure you meet deadlines and provide high quality work
- Own operational improvement: plan and execute projects from start to finish.
- Become a specialist in change and new process roll outs, implement new roll out methodology, try new tools
- Train local teams on new projects, processes and workflows
- Attend Partner Services Team requests (provide actionable data, update the system, configure partner’s settings, investigate errors and etc)
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes.
- Develop and maintain high level of usage of internal tools
- Interact with internal and external partners
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and detailed monitoring
- Manage workload: meet deadlines with high quality standards
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required; MBA a plus;
- Minimum 2 years full-time experience in hospitality, consulting, international company, tech startup, or equivalent
- Operations and business process experience and understanding;
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Hospitality and travel industry experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner