ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Market Manager, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel industry and / or travel industry, especially online travel. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimize production
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and competitiveness of the Agoda website
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model
- Participate in market research as required
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partnersBe a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newdelhi #BD #SALE #4 #LI-SR1