Agoda is one of the world’s leading online hotel and accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in Asia and part of Booking Holdings Inc., Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth. In every department – from legal to product – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation allowing you to thrive in and to grow both yourself and Agoda.
As a member of of Agoda’s in-house legal team, you will be responsible for the company’s contract management processes. You will have a broad mandate to enhance workflows, reduce manual tasks, and automate processes to allow our internal clients to work as effectively as possible with their contracts.
You will be a key point of contact for internal clients on all issues that touch the contracting lifecycle, including:
We'll trust you to:
- Develop systems to process and track requests to vary the company’s standard contracting terms.
- Develop self-service tools and processes, including the Outlaw platform, to give internal clients access to pre-approved contract templates
- Work with internal clients to propose contract terms for review and approval by company lawyers that that promote key business objectives, comply with company policies, and address identified legal and regulatory risks.
- Advising internal clients, in consultation with company lawyers, on compliance with contract approval and delegation of authority policies.
- Deliver internal training on contracting process, self-service tools, and delegation of authority policy.
- Keep thorough and accessible records of the company’s contract documents, including non-standard commitments, after execution.
- Track and report metrics about the company’s contracts.
You'll need to have:
- Significant experience in contract management and paralegal work
- Ability to clearly and fluently speak and write in English
We'd love to see:
- Experience working in APAC
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional judgment and professional relationship skills
#newyork #LGL #4 #sanfransisco #dallas #houston #losangeles #london #madrid #edinburgh #munich #barcelona #hongkong #kualalampur #singapore #shanghai #beijing #jakarta #hochinhcity #hanoi #dubai #mumbai