We are looking for a competent Communication Specialist to lead communications and team activities in Finance. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages internal and external parties for ERP implementation, Finance-related activities, and leading Finance team activities and some administrative tasks to support Finance Vision and Transformation journey.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent and well-organized communicator with great time-management and multitasking abilities. The goal is to contribute to the effective communications and improved efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned duties are carried on successfully, timely and efficiently.
- Manage internal as well as external communications output.
- Ensure communication and change strategy is consistent and reflects the department’s strategic vision.
- Timely execute steps as required.
- Measure and present results of communications and activities organized.
- Adjust communication plan as needed.
- Suggest what information should be presented to which parties.
- Set timing of release to coordinate with ERP implementation milestones and team events.
- Edit, design, and print internal publications, and publish videos and photography on department’s website and blogs.
- Initiate and organize team’s activities
- Ensure Finance team members are engaged in department’s activities and initiatives.
- Organize and maintain CFO’s schedule and requests.
- Take charge of processes and documentation per local requirements and filing relating to Finance with external firms.
- Act as a focal point of contact for Bangkok Finance team members and take care of their well-beings.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Finance, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline from a reputable university.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#FIN #3 #LI-TW1