About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Senior Manager, Business Operations you will work to improve operational efficiencies and help achieve the business objectives of the Supply Team in North America. You will be in charge of a team of Business Operations Managers, located in our New York City office in the Empire State Building.
This individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be key to the success of the role. The ideal candidate will have a driven and curious personality, innovative mindset and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Increase operational efficiencies within the Supply department
- Recruit, develop, manage and lead a team of Operations Managers equipped to deliver best-in-class results and tackle ambitious goals
- Develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple departments of the organization
- Support and optimise agoda business development tools
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge to identify and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Develop and execute business initiatives to maximize revenue opportunities
- Coordinate and work alongside leadership team on strategic planning and business objectives
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback.
- Develop and utilize internal reporting to help track team and business performance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MySQL, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate value propositions and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality with a creative and innovative mindset
- Ability to adapt and be energized by change
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership within the Empire State Building
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available
- Employee referral rewards
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#newyork #ANLS #4 #LI-SS1