About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in 2005 and now part of the Booking Holdings group, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from market management to operations – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there.
As Senior Manager, Business Operations you will work to improve operational efficiencies and help achieve the business objectives of the Supply Team in North America. You will be in charge of a team of Business Operations Managers, located in our New York City office in the Empire State Building.
This individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be key to the success of the role. The ideal candidate will have a driven and curious personality, innovative mindset and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Increase operational efficiencies within the Supply department
- Recruit, develop, manage and lead a team of Operations Managers equipped to deliver best-in-class results and tackle ambitious goals
- Develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple departments of the organization
- Support and optimise agoda business development tools
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge to identify and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Develop and execute business initiatives to maximize revenue opportunities
- Coordinate and work alongside leadership team on strategic planning and business objectives
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback.
- Develop and utilize internal reporting to help track team and business performance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MySQL, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate value propositions and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality with a creative and innovative mindset
- Ability to adapt and be energized by change
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties.
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #ANLS #4 #LI-SS1