THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND. RELOCATION AND VISA SPONSORSHIP IS PROVIDED.
Agoda.com is Asia’s leading online travel agency and we are always looking for the best talent available. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of different backgrounds (consultants, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world.
The Senior IT Compliance Specialist (Senior IT Auditor) will work in a team environment to audit IT activities including general computer controls, system and data security, outsourcing partners, pre- and post-implementations of strategic applications and systems, social media, cloud computing, mobile devices and emerging and changing risks, this role will also require working closely with the security specialist of the team to maximize the opportunity.
Audits include reviewing information technology processes across the company for efficiency, effectiveness, and adequacy of controls as well as monitoring compliance with company policies, procedures, regulations and master services agreements.
Duties and responsibilities this role may entail:
- Participates in audit planning activities to develop audit scopes.
- Design audit programs and test plans to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with AGODA policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
- Conduct interviews of select personnel and document and assess business processes and information systems to determine the adequacy of the control environment.
- Conduct tests of information technology application and system processes and controls.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying information systems audit principles, skills and techniques.
- Understand the financial, operational and compliance risks which affect information systems design.
- Identify value-added recommendations and align with local and corporate management on corrective actions to address identified risks.
- Prepare audit reports detailing recommendations to strengthen and improve the control environment.
- Work proficiently with an agile fast-pace Internet IT department is crucial
- Great communications skills both in written and oral form
- Meticulous eye on detail and ability to dissect complex problems to manageable sub-problems
- Must be an excellent team player and always have appetite to learn new things
- Demonstrate well IT auditing based on industry best practices and regulations
Background - You will have worked in a similar IT Auditing role
Education Degree - BS/BA, MIS or equivalent essential, MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
Certification – Professional certification such as CISA or equivalent desirable
Language – English required, fluency in additional language(s) a plus.
Regulations – Knowledge of applicable business laws and regulations required such as SOX, PCI, GDPR (highly desirable, but not essential)
Technical Skills Oral/Written – Ability to present concisely in oral and written format to all levels of management.
Process Design and Analysis – Ability to analyze complex processes and to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and related controls.
Computer Skills - Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.) and flowcharting capability required. Data analytic tool experience preferred.
Information Systems – .Net framework environment, Scala, Java, DUO Security, Fortinet, F5, Microsoft,
It is preferable the successful candidate is from an Internet company who has direct experience with working within a very fast-paced environment, where compliance need to be agile to meet the challenges of frequent evolving company objectives.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
#sydney #perth #melbourne #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #tokyo #osaka #kualalumpur #hcmc #manila #warsaw #seoul #taipei #hanoi #IT #4 #LI-JA1