Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we’re looking for
- Visual designer or Illustrator with design background and exceptional art skills
- Experience creating visual icon systems, involved in overall art direction and style
- Can start with abstract ideas, identify common product usage opportunities, explore them visually, and distill them into consistent visual themes
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling assets in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Solid understanding of web and mobile interface trends
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and other designers
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate an incredibly high standard of design taste
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic arts, or related design discipline
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company (formerly known as Priceline Group), we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.
#bangkok #singapore #manila #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #hanoi #hcmc #bandung #hongkong #shanghai #kualalumpur #tokyo #seoul #osaka #ART #DSGN #IT #3 #LI-VV1