Help create the future of Agoda, and global travel.
We are looking for a thoughtful, talented, and creative Korean copywriter to join our product studio and help us fundamentally shape the voice of our growing Korean platforms. You’ll combine a passionate, customer-centric gift for the Korean language with a strong commercial sensibility for the digital age.
We have only scratched the surface:
The online travel industry is an extremely dynamic and competitive space. Agoda delivers compelling designs and communications that create a world-class customer experience, and we are focused on doing this for Korean-speaking travelers. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products for millions of customers in Korea and around the world.
The Korean Copywriter will help Agoda fundamentally shape the voice of the brand.
As copywriter, you will help to develop creative strategies to improve our presence in the Korean-speaking market, through a variety of channels including the product website and mobile app, social media, and email marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow and refine the voice of Agoda in Korean language and implement it in Agoda platforms.
- Run A/B experimentation and other test methods to measure the effectiveness of Korean
- Work well in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with stakeholders needing Korean copywriting support, including and not limited to Product, Design, Marketing, IT and Customer Service.
- Effectively communicate with the customer to understand imperatives and to drive conversion and click through rates.
- Present ideas and strategies to all levels.
- Manage copy related projects which can include Agoda in-house translators, third party agencies and freelancers.
- Review translated copy provided by Korean language specialists, marketing and branding teams and ensure consistency of the Voice.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Korean native speaker
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- 3+ years of experience as Korean copywriter in e-commerce/creative agencies
- Data-driven and analytical approach to product voice and enhancements.
- Avid traveler with rich experience booking on Korean travel platforms
- Passion for providing the best possible product for customers
- In-depth knowledge of Korean travel industry a plus
- Experience in content marketing on Korean online media.
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of SEO; domain expertise a plus.
- A degree from an accredited 4-year University.
The Korean Copywriter will report to the Copywriting Manager.
#seoul #bangkok #ART #PRJM #WRT #4 #LI-VV1