ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As part of the world’s largest travel company - Booking Holdings Group, Agoda & Priceline are two global leaders in the online travel space. The Regional Key Account Manager will manage the end-to-end performance management of some of our largest hotel chains within the Americas. The successful applicant will be a seasoned executive from within the travel industry who can demonstrate a track record of high performance on a regional scale. As a confident and articulate communicator, you will be able to guide us through your experience in influencing stakeholders and managing change from within a cross-functional international role.
Note from the Global Director: The successful applicant will certainly have an impressive background and a well-rounded understanding of the online travel industry, including product developments, market trends and connectivity. They will also need to be well versed in the ownership and management structure of hotel chains at a corporate level and their relationship with their hotel owners. We are not looking for someone who just wants a career move / step up; the most important characteristic the successful applicant will demonstrate is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda and Priceline.
- Drive Chain engagement by building and maintaining a professional, trustworthy, respectful and proactive relationship with all key stakeholders within the Hotel Chain
- Develop an account plan that optimizes operational health and performance
- Contribute to team success through sharing your learnings, wins, losses and best practices
- Build out training programs and sales decks to educate and train the broader hotels team on how to manage issues, troubleshoot and drive performance with individual hotels
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders across the businesses to drive cross-functional support, engagement and advocacy for your success
- Take ownership of additional projects within the Key Accounts team (front-end or back-end) and ensure the team is always at the forefront of market intelligence and technical developments
- Control success through an exceptional understanding of commercial levers, business intelligence, reporting and the proactive use of data
Competencies / Skills
- Resilience and an unrelenting push for performance
- A humble and empathetic manner
- Must have a team first ethos and a dedication to collective success
- High IQ and EQ - acumen in these areas is vital to success at Agoda / Priceline
- Results oriented and a methodical approach to driving progress
- 7+ years’ experience within a multi-national travel or e-commerce company
- 7+ years’ experience within account management / strategic partnerships
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in business / hospitality or related field
- A unique take on excellence and a skill-set you can inspire the team with
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#shanghai #BD #4 #LI-MP2