Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel platforms. Founded in 2005, Agoda is part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), previously called Priceline Group.
Agoda has a network of almost 2 million accommodation options worldwide, offering the best prices in 38 different languages.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70+ nationalities in 30+ countries around the world. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich in creativity, collaboration, experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great. Our industry moves fast, and so must we – but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.
The Workplace Experience Business Analyst Role
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth globally. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a People Experience Project Manager to join the team in supporting our global offices.
The role is part of the Workplace Experience team, we care for our employees and have dedicated a dynamic team to make life at Agoda an outstanding experience! From creating collaborative and inspiring work environments, organizing exciting events, and supplying energizing amenities through to welcoming our guests and employees everyday with radiant smiles – the Workplace Experience team pushes the boundaries of the everyday workspace.
We expect the successful candidate to be highly proactive, highly responsible and accountable for their work, able to perform a variety of tasks and bring their energy and can-do attitude to the role and team. This role will require a strong understanding of the business and the ability to navigate between strategic vision and tactical execution and results delivery. The successful individual will help drive consensus and decision-making when trade-offs are required by bringing data and insights to the table. The successful candidate will need to partner closely with internal/external partners including Finance, Legal, and other key business leads. The successful candidate is expected to support enhancement of the workplace experience through:
- Coordinating a diverse set of occupancy and user services including real estate, facilities services, event organization needs
- Coordinating across stakeholders to ensure major facilities projects meet budget, project timelines, and user needs
- Performing purchasing, analyses, and transactions for our global portfolio of offices.
- Communicate effectively with all Agoda overseas office internal and external vendors to resolve issues related to workplace and seek for opportunity to improve and automate.
- Coordinate with related teams and vendors for implement, migrate and develop ERP system ( Oracle ) and able to coach others.
- Participating as a project team member in challenging and strategic Workplace Experience initiatives
- Continuously improve processes while championing an outstanding workplace experience
- Contribute to team efforts by performing ad-hoc tasks as needed
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
In order to be eligible for this position the candidate should have;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability in business analysis with excellent attention to detail
- Superior demonstrated analytical skills to derive insights and determine trade-offs
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and high EQ
- Intellectually curious about human behavior, seeks to innovate and experiment with novel approaches to improve the workplace experience
- Required fluency in English, fluency in Thai a plus
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
- Fair Mathematic and Analytical skill
- Able to use Microsoft Office, especially Excel at least intermediate level.
- Experience in Oracle or SAP will be a plus.
#ADM #PRCH #HR #3 #LI-NS2