ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Assistant Market Manager, your main objective will be to establish and manage hotel relationships, assist other trade partnership related functions and identify market trend and review potential supply sources.
- Facilitate communication and answer queries for all Hotel partners
- Define team operation processes and delegate task
- Act as key contact point for suppliers to maintain relationship
- Act as local contact point for resolution of administrative issues associated with suppliers
- Participate in market research as required
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposal
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Manage seasonal rate renewals
- Provide training of distribution systems for suppliers
- Regular update on supplier relationship
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
- Minimum 3- 5 years of sales experience, preferably in hotel and/or travel industry
- Full of initiative, assertive, responsible, dynamic, results-oriented, a strategic thinker with strong management and leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer skill essential
- Working knowledge of account management
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newdelhi #BD #SALE #4 #LI-SA1