Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the Role:
In your role as Global Head of Recruitment you are responsible for delivering hiring results across the entire organization, partnering directly with our Chief Operations Officer. Primary focus is on our Product, Partner Services, Customer Experience Group, and possibly other verticals. You will partner in the development and execution of Agoda’s overall talent acquisition strategy, recruitment processes, and analytics.
Recruitment at Agoda is unique. We report directly to our business heads who have the same headcount KPI’s as we do. As a recruitment leader, your main role is to provide the Data, Strategy, and Execution in ensuring leadership hits our global recruitment goals together. You will manage a team of recruitment managers with specific recruitment specialties, enabling and empowering them in hitting their goals.
As Agoda’s representative you will also be at the forefront of driving change in the recruitment industry. You will be responsible for managing, improving, and redefining the systems and processes that identify and secure the most coveted talent in the industry.
- Ensure Agoda’s entire recruitment operation is proactive in achieving hiring targets, inspiring and cultivating a dispersed team of managers and recruiters
- Regular communication with our COO and leadership across Partner Services, Product Development, and the Customer Experience Group
- Improve the recruitment process in the organization including application of metrics, measurement, and reporting
- Develop and implement high quality, innovative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Establish effective selection process and ensure adoption
- Oversee external recruitment agencies and vendors to supplement efforts of a full time team. We mostly employ a direct hire model, but occasionally engage with select agencies
- Monitor and actively manage budget and recruiting investments
- Manage other Global Recruitment Managers to ensure alignment around global processes, systems, sourcing strategies, social media and employment branding
- Monitor labor legislation and implements required changes to ensure compliance
- Manage and develop members of the PS recruitment team
- Proactively share recruitment topics, progress, innovations and results
- Design and deliver or assigns and prepares members of team to deliver training on recruitment, selection practices and other relevant topics
- 10+ years of experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment within the E-commerce, technology, OTA, management consulting or hospitality sectors
- 6+ years leadership and managerial experience in recruiting globally
- A master of recruitment strategy, able to give vision and direction to their own team of recruitment managers on global recruitment efforts among broad verticals (tech, sales, CS)
- A role model in creative sourcing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to leverage data to support a business case then pursues creative solutions
- Engaging leader that supports teamwork and putting others forward
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence and develop strong relationships
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and capable of adapting and responding to change
- Experience working in a globally matrixed environment
- Partners and influences senior leadership; is self-confident, and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organization
- Must be passionate about travel!
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#singapore #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #luxembourg #amsterdam #HR #MGMT #STRA #5 #LI-SM1