If you believe in the power of communication to drive employee engagement this is the right role for you.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide.
Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,000+ strong organization spread globally across 8 countries providing multi-channel and multi-language contact center support to its customers. It is an exciting time for CEG as it expands to support the growth of new and existing markets and products.
With such a big and distributed organization communication places a crucial role in keeping employees informed, driving the outcomes that we want as a business, improving engagement and increasing retention. This role is strategic to achieve these outcomes partnering with the leadership team.
This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Your end goals will be to influence employee engagement, performance results and retention through the best possible use of internal communication
Some of your responsibilities in detail will be:
- Develop and deliver creative, engaging and impactful communication plans to Agoda CEG employees, linking to the strategy and culture of the whole business and the Customer Experience Group
- Partner with the CEG Leadership team to identify key messages to put across as well as right timing, channel and tone
- Support and lead the production of communication collateral, such as emails, social posts, video communications, Powerpoint presentations, etc. to be used by different levels of management
- Support the organization of events, such as townhalls
- Champion effective internal communication, driving the implementation of best practices across all communication activities in the Customer Experience Group
- Experiment with new formats and new ways to transmit the information
- Define goals for the communication initiatives, measure achievements and re-calibrate to improve impact and engagement
- Engage with and advise management on how to improve their group communication
- Improve the perception of CEG as an employer, both within Agoda and outside Agoda, in collaboration with the corporate People Team
- Launch pulse surveys to gather feedback from employees related to employee engagement.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing and executing communication plans, with relevant experience in internal communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, together with strong copywriting skills in English (preferably native)
- Experience in creating effective communication materials, including presentations, videos and creative collateral
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to define clear goals and track progress
- Ability to translate business objectives into practical communication solutions that help achieve those objectives
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders
- Self-starter showing proactivity and ownership
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and frequent changes
##sydney #melbourne #perth#brussels #paris #nice #berlin #munich #hamburg #stuttgart #hongkong #milan #rome #kualalumpur #amsterdam #bangkok
#dubai #HR #WRT # OTHR #4 #LI-AN1