Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
We are currently looking to recruit self-starting Team Manager to lead a new team of customer service agents for our Flights project based in our Kuala Lumpur offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a start-up project, and influence the best-practices of the team. If you are fluent in English, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership to support our growing contact center team.
- Coaching, mentoring and setting up action plans to support key contact center metrics.
- Focusing on the core-opportunity, namely, providing resolution for any and all customer service touchpoints across multiple communication channels.
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to influence others by conducting team meetings, completing appraisals and evaluating performance trends both at the individual and group level.
- Identifying scalable best practices, sharing insights and working as a unit to further the business.
- Passionate about testing an idea, measuring the success and implementing across multi-lingual units.
- Leveraging data to make factual decisions or to influence process improvement opportunities.
- Hiring and developing stars
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- At least 3 years experience in managing a team of customer service agents.
- Experience working in a contact center for travel agency, airline, or OTA would be desirable
- The ability to motive others to give their very best with proven track record of this skills
- Proficient in MS office and call center equipment/software programs
- Strong analytical/presentation skills
- Able to thrive under pressure, and have experience handing the most critical of customer escalations with calm and respect
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to build solid and respectful relationships with partners and other stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in an start-up environment with rules and structure to be defined
- A passion for travel and hospitality
- A strong desire to succeed
What we offer
- Relocation, visa support and competitive salary
- Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 days of the week
- Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Continuous learning & development
- Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Modern working environment in the heart of one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Dress code – smart and casual every day!
#kualalumpur #manila #bangkok #CUST #MGMT #3 #LI-PS3