Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide.
Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great. Overview:
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,000+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries providing multi-channel and multi-language contact center support to its customers. It is an exciting time for CEG as it expands to support the growth of new and existing markets and products.
This role requires a high level of ownership, sense of urgency and operational focus to ensure that our customer service and accommodation partners service teams are always fully staffed. The ideal candidate will be a great leader for the recruitment team, bringing optimization of the recruitment funnel, data-driven innovation, operational excellence, and passion for having business impact.
This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
You will lead a team of recruitment leads, recruiters and recruitment coordinators. You will also partner with multiple stakeholders such as Operations leaders, HR Generalists, corporate People teams, L&D, and Talent Management.
Your focus will be in volume hiring, but your team and yourself will also hire for support roles and management roles.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Lead the team, across different countries, to hire to target to be 100% staffed by optimizing sourcing, the recruitment funnel and the organization
- Lead the relationship with WFM (WorkForce Management) to align on the right locations to hire, improve attrition and headcount forecasting, etc.
- Drive improvements to increase the quality of hires (measured by objective metrics) through data-driven experimentation, including bringing new assessment tools with positive ROI
- Bring operational excellence to the team for every step of the recruitment process (new positions intake, JDs, pre-screening, interviews scorecards, offer communication, etc.)
- Optimize cost per hire
- Ensure successful execution of our initiative for interviewer certification, adding modules such as how to sell Agoda and the job
- Partner with the corporate teams such as Talent Acquisition and Compensation and Benefits to improve our Employer Brand and our attractiveness in the market
- Develop strategies to build talent pipelines and effectively raise or lower the bar adapting to hiring needs
- Coach the team to bring A-players for support and management positions
- Develop current team and hire stars
- At least 10-years experience in recruitment in a fast-paced, dynamic global environment
- Experience in volume hiring
- Experience in people management, hiring and developing stars
- Experience in defining strategies to achieve business objectives
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to leverage data to take decisions and optimize the results
- Leadership skills to rally recruiters to achieve stretch targets
- Mindset and skills for operational excellence
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and must be willing to work in Bangkok
#HR #MGMT #STRA #5 #LI-SM1