Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of travel technology? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, one top-rated by expats? Then Agoda is the place for you!
This role is based in our Singapore office.
Who are we?
Agoda is a leading online hotel and accommodation booking website, part of the Booking Holdings Group (NASDAQ: BKNG) (alongside Kayak, booking.com, rentalcars.com, and others), which is by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world. The best part is that each brand operates independently, meaning we have the resources of a big enterprise, but the mentality of an entrepreneurial startup.
Agoda’s Product Owners are responsible for defining the overall strategy and goals for Agoda’s various products, including the website, mobile applications, supplier systems, email marketing, as well as advanced internal products and tools such as algorithmic PPC bidding systems and pricing software. POs drive the relentless innovation required to stay ahead in an extremely dynamic and competitive industry. Product Owners create and maintain a product roadmap and are responsible for communication with all stakeholders (business heads, marketing, developers, and senior management) to ensure that Agoda’s products continue to perform at the highest possible level and serve the needs of our many customer groups.
A Product Owner will see the big picture and the small detail at the same time. He or she will understand the broad needs of the business, scan the competitive landscape in which their product operates, spot trends and technical developments and update the product roadmap as needed. At the same time, he or she will understand every detail of the product from design to functionality to usability. They will need to understand various ecommerce metrics and concepts very well – conversion, repeat rates, ROI, site performance metrics, bounce rates, return on investment, etc.
- Lead company-wide product innovation by owning the roadmaps and overall vision, and work with development and other teams to bring that vision to reality
- Communicate your vision extensively with stakeholders across the organization
- Prioritize relentlessly on innovations to achieve growth goals
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up to date on an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- Extremely comfortable with data and analysis. Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies
- Highly organized and comfortable with making tough prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects, and adapt to new information and goals. Prior success in managing complex projects.
- A hands-on approach driven by a passion for rapidly designing and building projects, then A/B testing their success.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve beyond what they imagined possible.
- Degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or equivalent experience
This role is based in Singapore. Visa/Work Permit and Relocation will be offered to the right candidate.