***Only accepting applications of candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship***
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in North America.
As a Business Analyst at Agoda.com you will use your data skills and business mindset to make a difference in our fast-growing global business across our top hotel partners. The Business Analyst will be involved in strategic projects and work closely with commercial owners and business stakeholders, using data to identify and translate business needs and opportunities into actionable initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Build, enhance and streamline reports that help team members and internal stakeholders understand the performance of their business and identify action points
- Analyze and develop reports and models we can use for performance tracking and optimization, drawing recommendations from your analysis
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on business trends and results, translate and communicate results to leadership and key stakeholders
- Provide input on ongoing projects and initiatives to reach business targets; run and assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve team performance and measurement in the future
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a business analysis, data analysis, reporting or business strategy role
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics, statistics, data science or a related degree program
- Analytical mindset, with proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems using data
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Expert domain of data analysis and data visualization tools and software, such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, or similar.
- Understanding of agile working methodology
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available and discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #ANLS #CNSL #STRA #4 #LI-SS1