We’re looking for someone with extensive service and leadership experience working with Airline products! If this is you, and you are passionate about building and leading highly engaged contact centre teams…... Read on!
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,000+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries providing multi-channel and multi-language contact centre support to its customers. It is an exciting time for CEG as it expands to support the growth of new and existing markets and products. Whilst to date Agoda has been focused on providing best-in-class access to hotel and non-hotel accommodation, we are soon to also provide access to airline travel. Flight support operations are new to Agoda, and this role will be integral to the establishment and operation of a new contact centre and CEG capability.
This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running 24/7 operations in a fast-paced customer service environment. The ideal candidate will bring a vision, a sense of curiosity, a passion for travel, strong interpersonal skills, keen analytical skills, a tech-centric mindset and a willingness to lead by example. The ability to “tell a story,” analyze and visualize data, drive efficiency is a job requirement.
This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
• Build, develop and continuously improve contact centre operational strategies and procedures,
• Continuously looking for and executing on new ways to provide more efficient and effective customer outcomes
• Direct responsibility for leading the contact centre flight service teams and flight related capabilities across CEG
• Creating and nurturing a team culture that is highly engaged and effective
• Delivering to efficiency, customer satisfaction, and workforce effectiveness objectives.
• Work collaboratively with the CEG and broader Agoda teams to deliver better together
• Be a champion of the Agoda 'experiment and measure' culture
• Communicating and connecting local teams to the Agoda/CEG strategy
• Prepare operations performance reviews, using data to support and present findings in clear and meaningful ways.
• Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the Agoda brand
• Be unafraid to ask for help, be willing to fail-fast and willing to take a risk when the need arises
• Ensure a safe, friendly working environment
• Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and monitorable, both at the local and international level
• Embrace the Agoda Mission and Values
• Significant service and leadership experience working with Airline products is essential (5+ years)
• Strong background in Contact Center / BPO activity: Minimum 8+ years of experience in call center with at 4+ years of people leadership experience
• At least a college graduate university degree
• Experience managing a multi-channel environment (telephone, email, chat, social media) highly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy
• Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment
• Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
• Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
• Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
Good to have
• Project management certifications (PMP or Six Sigma or equivalent)
#kualalumpur #manila #singapore #bangkok #melbourne #sydney #hongkong #madrid #taipei #tokyo #vancouver #perth #london #berlin #austin #seattle #denver #brussels #beijing #shenzhen #munich #budapest #prague #seoul #milan #shanghai #dublin #brussel #newyork #saintpetersburg #kiev #belgrade #chisinau #athens #sofia #bratislava #riga #vilnius #tsibilisi #yereven #Istanbul #lisbon #purtogal #edinburgh #bucharest #estonia #minsk #CUST #4 #LI-MB1