Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company,
Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The Contact Centre Tools & Technology Team Manager works in our Customer Experience Group based in Kuala Lumpur and is responsible to lead and mentor the technical support team, provide strong leadership to ensure smooth delivery of information systems across a global network of multi-channel contact centers such (voice, social, chat, email).
As part of the Customer Experience Group (CEG) technical team, this role occasionally involves carrying out maintenance tasks outside core hours to ensure business continuity, as well as occasional travels to Contact Centers sites abroad.
- Lead the technology support for the customer experience department in providing technical solutions in a timely manners
- Provide coaching, feedback, developmental opportunities, direction and leadership support to team members to ensure successful resolution and reduce errors
- Responsible for all aspects of customer care platforms from engineering, implementation, and administration of tool sets
- Manage global incident, Perform incident dispatching, analyze incident detail and assign to proper technical support specialist
- Monitoring core routing systems and propose improvements (within or without existing platform) interface with vendors & internal partners for system support and functional development.
- A successful Contact Centre Tools & Technology Team Manager will have 3 – 5 years’ experience in practical IT experience with strong people management skills
- Solid CRM and call center technology industry experience (such as but not limited to Call Center eco-system: Agent desktop, IVR, Telephony / Call Routing systems, social, Chat and Analytics; Ecommerce, Case management/ logging systems, SaaS solutions etc.)
- Strong technical backend experience with Genesys or other competing platforms.
- Experience deploying contact center solutions (Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Interactive Intelligence, In Contact, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks such as people management, incident management, projects at the same time.
- This person with a strong analytical mindset, should have a positive and open attitude with a desire to succeed and grow within a challenging role
- Thrive under pressure and willing to work outside of core business hours if required
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Career opportunity
- Continuous learning & development
- Modern working environment in the heart of one of the most exciting cities in the world.
#kualalumpur #MGMT #IT #4 #LI-PS3