Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 5,000+ professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The Contact Centre Tools & Technology specialist works in our Customer Experience Group based in Seoul and is responsible to ensure smooth delivery of information systems across a global network of multi-channel contact centers.
Successful candidate will excellent system troubleshooting skills, a service-oriented mindset, strong analytical skills, the ability to communicate effectively in English and is highly independent in his daily job.
As part of the Customer Experience Group (CEG) technical team, this role occasionally involves carrying out maintenance tasks outside core hours to ensure business continuity , as well as occasional travels to Contact Centres sites abroad.
- Providing technical support to agents and (mainly ) CEG management, either in person or remotely
- Monitoring core routing systems and propose improvements (within or without existing platform) interface with vendors & internal partners for system support and functional development.
- Managing small projects and efficiency improvements for (mainly ) the Contact Centre team (from business specification until successful hand over after deployment )
- Managing operational questions and issues with key vendors/internal partners (equipment break/fix, voice quality problems, interaction flows routing, etc).
- Development and support of internal and external tools
- A successful Contact Centre Tools & Technology Specialist will have one or more years’ experience with practical IT troubleshooting and optimization and experience supporting typical office applications (SharePoint, desktop suites, small websites, etc).
- Having experience in Contact Centre/Call Centre environment is a strong asset.
- This person with a strong analytical mindset, should have a positive and open attitude with a desire to succeed and grow within a challenging role
#seoul #IT #4 #LI-PS3