아고다® (www.agoda.com)는 빠르게 성장하는 온라인 호텔 예약 웹사이트로 전 세계 백만여 개이상의 호텔 네트워크에 기초한 예약 서비스를 한국어 포함 45개 국어를 지원하여 운영합니다. Agoda.com을 운영하는 Agoda Company Pte. Ltd.는 온라인 여행 사업 전문가 2명에 의해 2005년에 설립되었으며, 2007년 전 세계 가장 규모가 큰 온라인 호텔 예약 서비스를 제공하는 Booking Holdings 에 의해 인수되었습니다. Booking Holdings는 나스닥 상장 기업으로 (Nasdaq:BKNG) S&P 500의 일부입니다.
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,500,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This position is for vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG) within Agoda. The role of Senior Recruiter acts as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for volume hiring positions. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions in Korea and promoting Agoda as employer of choice.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Hiring Managers to proactively develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Screen CVs, conduct interviews (Skype and face-to-face) and negotiate offers with candidates
- Partner with universities to hire the new graduates, participate in graduate hiring, career fairs, and assessment centers as needed
- Perform volume (mass) recruiting for junior to mid-level roles
- Carry out direct sourcing and complex searches for senior positions
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant knowledge of the recruitment practices and sourcing channels (job boards, social media groups, community forums, etc.) of your target markets
- Manage and administer online tests and assessments for candidates
- Direct sourcing of candidates through LinkedIn and local resume databases
- Coach and train recruitment interns or junior recruiters within the team
- Advise hiring managers on interview best practices, recruitment process and recommend online testing tools
- Organize and coordinate interviews
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Agoda including with hiring managers, HR, and operations
- Provide regular reporting to hiring managers about the status of hiring supported by recruitment data
- Minimum 3 years recruitment experience
- Experience with high-volume recruiting while branding the company
- Strong sourcing skills with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent Korean and English both spoken and written.
- Experience working with universities and obtains the partnerships
- Strong understanding of recruitment principles and able to handle recruiting multiple roles simultaneously
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to create and give presentations to other stakeholders
- Vendor management and cost-saving initiatives experience an advantage.
- Experience of employment branding strategies a plus.
Check out our new Seoul, office and working environment!
#seoul #HR #4 #LI-JO1