Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running the day-to-day operations in a fast-paced customer service environment. The ideal candidate will bring a vision, a sense of curiosity, a passion for travel, strong interpersonal skills, keen analytical skills, a tech-centric mindset and a willingness to lead by example. The ability to “tell a story,” analyze and visualize data is a job requirement. The candidate should also be versed in some of the latest contact-center infrastructure technologies (Genesys is preferred but not necessary) as well as having insights into the personal communication preferences for the Korean consumer. Familiarity with “Customer Satisfaction” as defined by the ability to provide Resolution and interpreted by Net Promoter Score (NPS) would lessen any learning curve. We’re a tech company looking for someone who wants to make a difference. Our Korean Customer Experience Team, based in Seoul, is a bilingual Support Team. Whilst the focus is servicing our Korean market, international travel is also a big part of the business. Both Korean and English language skills are required. Ours is a global business. We’re looking for someone who embraces a challenge and works well with others.
- Help determine and define call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Understanding contact center metrics and applying the given technology to optimize the work-force is essential
- Assist in defining user requirements, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness
- Bring a wealth of knowledge to the Team, focusing on sharing, guiding, building up Team members, by increasing competencies and identifying best practices
- Work closely with Work Force Management (WFM) to ensure staffing/roster levels support business targets
- Help to define “quality” and assist in establishing a learning environment based on collaboration, feedback and data
- Drive a resolution-focused environment aimed at delighting the customer
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are informed
- Assist in developing a human resource strategy by working with Learning & Development (Training), Employee Satisfaction Teams (ESat) & Talent Management (Recruitment)
- Build a culture which includes performance reviews, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the Agoda brand
- Be unafraid to ask for help, be willing to fail-fast and willing to take a risk when the need arises
- Help combat employee attrition by understanding and recognizing team needs
- Host productive team meetings engaging all levels of the unit
- Build a culture which includes Rewards & Recognition
- Ensure a safe, friendly working environment
- Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and monitorable, both at the local and international level
- Embrace the Agoda Mission
- Strong background in Contact Center / BPO activity (4-6 minimum)
- Candidates should have experience managing a multi-channeled environment (telephony, email, chat & social media)
- Experience in Supervision & Management (4 yrs. minimum)
- At least a college graduate university degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean.
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment