Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company specializing in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for global travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG). Our network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of more than 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate customer service experience in 38 languages combining local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The Procedural Compliance & Quality Assurance Team Supervisor provides leadership of the Quality Assurance program for a multi-channel contact center. The Supervisor works closely with Customer Experience Group management team to make service improvement recommendations based on observable QA trends and collaborates closely with the training team to address training needs and or material improvement based on QA observations and reporting findings. The position ensures the contact center staff are in compliance, procedures are being followed, including the quality of work.
- Manage the team calibration process and attend weekly calibration sessions; make final decision to resolve calibration disagreements
- Daily supervision of a team of PCQA Analysts who support the contact center staff as assigned
- Assure that daily, weekly and monthly reporting is accurate, professional and delivered as promised
- Provide coaching and support of the PCQA Analysts in the completion of their daily and monthly tasks so all monthly program service agreements are met
- Provide timely and effective communication to the PCQA Analysts regarding all updates, changes and other obstacles that may impact the department
- Manage quarterly/annual review process of QA forms and standard definitions documents; build new forms as needed.
- Resolve evaluation review process; provide clarity to skill definition inquiries
- Complete compliance audit requests for QA team members and/or pertaining to QA team processes
- Provide ongoing weekly and monthly performance feedback, coaching and counseling of PCQA Analysts to ensure consistent performance and identify any gaps
- Responsible for ensuring QA Analysts are up to date on all required, on-going training to ensure PCQA team compliance is maintained
- Ability to build and leverage relationships on cross-functional teams
- Work with PCQA Leadership Team (peers) to ensure all departmental SOPs is accurate and up-to-date
- Support and encourage the development of team members’ career aspirations and goals
- Actively promote and encourage a positive and productive teamwork environment; lead by example
- Conduct reviews and IDP’s as defined in the Performance Management process
- Oversee the hiring, scheduling, training, performance, and quality of direct reports
- Attend interdepartmental meetings and training conferences as they pertain to QA; ensure incorporates QA best practices as appropriate
- Participate and represent the PCQA team during internal and external meeting
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, training, or organizational development preferred; or 5+ years of comparable work experience required.
- 3+ years customer service leadership experience in a contact center environment
- 3+ years’ experience/exposure with a Quality Assurance/Call Monitoring program which includes procedures, processes and working knowledge of the foundational software application(s)
- 5+ years’ experience in a contact center environment and/or comparable experience required.
- Fluent in English with strong written communication skills
- Experience using Verint or an equivalent QA/QM system
- Previous supervisory or equivalent leadership experience a must
- Ability to manage a “virtual” team of employees or in multiple locations
- Ability to create effective reporting and communicate results to multiple audiences with actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated employee relations skills that promote fairness, motivation, fun and productivity
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully adapt to changes that impact the needs of the business
- Able to work as an equal participant of a larger, broader, diverse leadership team
- Strong leadership skills.
- Previous experience performing audits and/or responding to audit requests
- Ability to manage multiple projects or priorities.
- Strong writing skills; ability to create presentations and proposals for senior management
- Accepts feedback from others and gives appropriate recognition to others
- Must be action-oriented with a great sense of customer focus and a high commitment to quality
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment