We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in the heart of Asia. This is an amazing opportunity if you're someone looking for an exciting adventure abroad while expanding your international research capabilities. You get a chance to live in one of the most beautiful and most visited cities in the world!
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
What we’re looking for
- User Researcher with a background in qualitative and quantitative research
- Deep understanding of different research methodologies, and when to apply the appropriate methods
- Extensive background with end-to-end studies in a business environment ideally in building digital products
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and engineering teams to ship products
- Drive change by clearly communicating findings to stakeholders and integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Share insights using storytelling techniques to generate empathy and instill confidence
- Serve as a member of the team that is the repository of user research and usability data for the company
- Background in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in applied product research
- Experience in product management a huge advantage
- Strategic and proactive thinker with a focus on business impact and user experience
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of different research methods
- Comfortable in the field and in the lab
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company (formerly known as Priceline Group), we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.