Working Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Database Developer (Associate/Senior)
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online travel agency company in Asia and is a part of Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, a world's leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. We are part of the largest online travel company in the world and maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior tech infrastructure, and world-class talent to bring it all together. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead in the competition.
To maintaining such a large data storage with multiple instances of the database, we are looking for Database Developer, who will help development team to store and access data in the right way with the right solution. Be part of the database development process, to design a database and schema, review SQL code and release the package to hundreds of production servers with an automated process in one click. Work with challenges to optimize database performance with million transactions in a second. Prepare and create data transfer process across servers and platforms to deliver the business goals.
- Works closely with the development team to architect the database, design schema to meet business requirements
- Develops stored procedure, function, trigger to fit requirements from a development team
- Designs data processing, migration process if needed
- Build Packages for database deployment for Development, Testing, Staging, and Production environment.
- Manages development and QA Microsoft SQL database servers, including replication and AlwaysOn
- [Senior] Review product database technical design
- [Senior] Provide data engine solution for product development team
- [Senior] Advance Performance Tuning
- [Senior] Coach other team members
- Good experience in a database development – Microsoft SQL, Oracle etc.,
- Experience in developing database objects such as stored procedures, functions, views and triggers with T-SQL on MS SQL Server 2012 and newer version.
- [Senior] 5+ years’ experience in a database development – Microsoft SQL, Oracle etc.,
- [Senior]Extensive experience in enhancing and optimizing database objects with Transaction-SQL (T-SQL) on Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 preferably or PL/SQL Oracle.
- [Senior] Deep knowledge in query optimization and indexing Technics, reading and understanding execution plan.
- [Senior] Extensive experience in developing a high volume of data.
- Knowledge of SSIS (DTS/Microsoft Integration Services) is a plus.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
#london #taipei #madrid #seoul #capetown #warsaw #amsterdam #tokyo #budapest #hongkong #dublin #paris #prague #beijing #sydney #hcmc #london #munich #telaviv #melbourne #newyork #sanfrancisco #losangeles #shanghai #ENG #IT #4 #LI-PK1