Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 1,300+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger learning and development processes and practices, particularly for our Accommodation Services Team (AST), in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire a Knowledge Management Senior Specialist to specifically focus on our Accommodation Services Team. This is a new position within CEG that we are in the process of defining and shaping. This role will be based in our Bangkok office. The main function of the position would be to help champion AST-wide knowledge sharing, so that the organization’s know-how, information and experience is shared inside and (as appropriate) outside the organization with Agoda staff, accommodation partners, and stakeholders.
The person who takes on the role will, to start off with, lead and manage the following:
- Manage the development and customization of the knowledge management platform based on CEG AST requirements
- Create processes related to the usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform for both Internal and External customers/ partners
- Manage training and upskilling of CEG AST staff to use and maintain the knowledge management platform
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG AST employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Manage the current learning and development practices, design new knowledge distribution policies, and encourage use of the new practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of the new knowledge management programs by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits
- Interact with L&D, Operations, and other support teams within CEG AST and PS LND team.
- Act as a mediator to answer the queries of the staff and accommodation partners about the knowledge management products and practices
- Utilize the knowledge base resources and design a training module for the staff and accommodation partners to help them access the knowledge management tools, including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting
- Be responsible for the analysis of social networks and formation of communities of practice within the organization and with accommodation partners
- Encourage the staff and workers to share knowledge effectively and efficiently
- Promote collaborative tools such as activity rooms to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external accommodation partners
- Provide requirements and suggestions to key stakeholders on knowledge base tools, content, etc.
- Help monitor and evaluate the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities
- Project management skills will be key to the success of this role
- The person in this role should have in-depth information of the databases maintained by AST
- They should have good communications skills and expert planning skills
- Should be able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate solutions in the organization
- Good analyzing skills and ability to tackle critical situations
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all the departments; seniors as well as juniors
- Leadership quality and ability to supervise and guide the employees
It is preferred, though not required, that the person in this role should possess a bachelor's or master's degree in education, computer science, information technology, etc. Someone who can work very well with excel, understands relational tables, and can learn to do SQL queries would be ideal. Knowledge of learning and development practices, knowledge management, Knowledge management tools and management skills are a plus.
It is preferred (though not required) for candidates to have at least 3-year experience in either L&D, AST, and/or Knowledge Management-related functions.
#newyork #budapest #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #london #CUST #4 #LI-RS3