Agoda is part of the largest online travel agency group of the world, offering over 2 million properties in 174 countries and 38 languages. We create state of the art ecommerce technology that enables hotel groups to distribute inventory online and allow consumers to book accommodations instantly. Founded in 2005 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, Agoda is a major tech innovator of Booking Holdings (formerly Priceline Group, sister company of Booking.com). We currently have over 3,000 employees with 70+ different nationalities located at our office in Bangkok and we are still growing fast!
What you will be doing:
- Applying your knowledge and experience to recruit for Technology roles with ownership of the sourcing phase (from employer branding, candidate attraction, candidate identification, to candidate engagement)
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
- Forming a search strategy, ensuring targets are aligned, managing research, candidate outreach, sourcing and if need be interviewing, database management and brainstorming with the team and Hiring Managers
- Producing results in an ambiguous and unstructured environment – we don’t always have all the information and need to make decisions at speed
- Working independently and autonomously while partnering with Recruiters and the business
- Driving the use of data in all you do – an excellent story teller who can inform on market insights to help shape and drive recruitment strategy
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and good benefits, fun working environment (quarterly parties, annual staff event, multicultural working environment, volunteer/charity work, free Yoga and meditation classes, weekly sporting events, discounts at hotels, lifestyle, gym, restaurant and bars)
- An opportunity to work at a global level and solve for talent challenges across geographies
- A positive, get-things-done working environment
- Relocation to Bangkok, one of the most visited cities in the world
- 5+ years of corporate (in-house) and/or search firm technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement and closing strategies
- Experience supporting and driving sourcing deliverables for senior leadership, hiring managers and all stakeholders of the hiring process
- Experience recruiting for technical talent for roles including Back End Engineers, Full Stack Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning experts, QA, Mobile Developers, IT Security Specialists, Tech Leadership roles to name a few
- ATS experience with sourcing, monitoring and managing candidates; Greenhouse expertise is a plus
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Boolean search expertise, job board sourcing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other sourcing tools; LinkedIn Recruiter expertise is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken); proficient in any other language is a plus
- Experience in a Product, E-commerce, OTA, or internet company is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required, or at least 5 years of experience working in recruitment.
Please note this role is open to local and international candidates. Full relocation package and visa sponsorship available.