How would you like to be part of a team that builds Content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for a bright, detail oriented candidate to build and maintain quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
This role is for a Bangkok-based Team Lead. You will be responsible for not only creating and maintaining our property data mappings, but also hiring, coaching and managing the Quality team’s performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 4-5 people to create, update and perform QA on data mapping to ensure accuracy within our standards, policies, and guidelines
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving supply mapping issues, liaising with IT and other departments for resolution
- Liaising with the contracting team to ensure accurate property information is displayed on our sites
- Creating and summarizing the supply mapping reports and dashboards
- Coaching and training the team to reach desired accuracy levels and managing individual performances of the team members
- Handling special supply mapping-related projects
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent English, spoken and written. Fluency in other languages is a plus
- 5-6 years experience in an operations for Hospitality/OTA industry
- 1-2 years of people management experience
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and communicate effectively
- Excellent eye for detail, strong understanding of backend systems and highly process oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, some proficiency in SQL preferred
#bangkok #singapore #manila #kualalumpur #CNSL #PRDM #SUPL #4 #LI-VV1