ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As Director for our Partner Services team based in Berlin, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the (KPI’s) and growth expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals. In so doing, this individual will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop valued long-term partnerships will be a key to the success in this role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) managing a team that is responsible for hotel partnerships across specific European markets (2) devising and implementing strategies that grow Agoda’s footprint in Europe (3) develop tools/processes to ensure greater internal operational efficiencies, and (4) lead, develop and coach staff to achieve business goals.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
- Ensure competitiveness of product consistency.
- Build and develop hotel partnerships to meet the Company’s objectives.
- Develop new tools and processes that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Develop global distribution agreements, and instigate roll out operations.
- Attend and participate to all relevant tradeshows, workshops and events.
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Leadership with strong interpersonal skills in working with medium to large sized teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners.
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long term relationships.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
- Fluent communication skills in German is a must.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#5 #BD #PS #LI-RM1 #berlin #munich #hamburg #stuttgart