As an Associate Director Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to a high performing team, to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major accommodation partners, and to exceed the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet Agoda’s objectives
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, superiors, and colleagues across departments
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports
- Participate in regular meetings with senior management to review market performance
- Drive strategy and execution
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations
- Ensure price competitiveness and product consistency
- Initiate and host partner events.
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximize opportunities.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful records of consistent performance, and the capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be a key to the success of the role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships
- Adapting well to and being energized by change
#shanghai #hongkong #jakarta #tokyo #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #taipei #bangkok #london #manchester #hcmc #5 #LI-SR1 #BD #SALE #STRA