アゴダ® (www.agoda.com) は、急成長を遂げているオンラインホテル予約のプラットフォームを世界規模で提供している企業です。世界中に多くの取り扱いホテルを持ち、38ヶ国語でサービスを提供しています。Agoda.com を運営する Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. は2005年にオンライン旅行ビジネスの専門家だった2人により立ち上げられました。さらに2007年に Booking Holdings社 により合併され、これにより Booking HoldingsはOTA業界で最も多くのホテルを取り扱う企業となり立つことができました。 Booking Holdingsは NASDAQ 上場企業であり（Nasdaq：BKNG）、S&P 500にも数えられています。
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have a business level of spoken and written Japanese and basic level of English. (Reading / Writing)
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 401K Plan
- 4 - 6 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location: Minatomirai, Yokohama
- Find out how our employees are enjoying working in Agoda!
> Work life at Yokohama Office
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work in this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
#osaka #yokohama #tokyo #seoul #sapporo #nagoya #fukuoka #okinawa #saopaolo #budapest #bangkok #manila #seoul #CUST #2 #LI-NL1