Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
Destination Growth Senior Manager to market growth through data driven decision making, strategic change, experimentation and resource management
- Strategic Growth: Work with key stakeholders to identify market needs and set strategy for rapid growth
- Project Delivery: Execute strategy in market leveraging local resources
- Experimentation: Test any strategic changes through data driven experimentation
- Resourcing: Identify and forecast the resource requirements for each market based on strategy and growth indicators
You need to have
- Minimum 10 years experience working in strategy or analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
Would be preferred, but not required
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL, tableau
- 360 vision on supply strategy and operation as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#sydney #melbourne #saopaolo #shanghai #prague #hongkong #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #telaviv #tokyo #kualalumpur #amsterdam #manila #singapore #capetown #madrid #taipei #bangkok #dubai #london #manchester #hcmc #CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-SR1