Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of travel technology? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, one top-rated by expats? Then Agoda is the place for you!
This role is based in our Bangkok, Thailand office.
Agoda is an online hotel and accommodation booking website part of the Booking Holdings Group (alongside Kayak, Booking.com, Rentalcars.com, and others), which is by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world. The best part is that each brand operates independently, meaning we have the resources of a big enterprise, but the mentality of an entrepreneurial startup.
Sr. Product Owner - Flights is a senior role overseeing a team of product owners that look after the design, development and testing of the flights vertical within Agoda. This is a new team within Agoda and focuses on creating and improving the flights funnel via A/B testing. This is a hands on role, where you are deep in the details while developing an overall strategy focused on innovation and inspiring a highly skilled team.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
What’s the work like? Agoda’s product team is the company’s engine for innovation. You can expect to work on the cutting edge of technology, data, digital marketing, algorithmic decision-making and consumer psychology – all at a scale that very few technology companies in the world today can offer.
- Lead company-wide product innovation in marketing product development by overseeing the roadmaps and overall vision of the team. Relentlessly prioritize innovations to achieve growth goals
- Communicate your vision extensively with stakeholders across the organization
- Manage a team of product owners in supporting them to execute on their roadmaps.
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up to date on an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extremely comfortable with data and analysis. Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Experience managing marketing campaigns or building product, technologies and operations that them, preferably at a large-scale ecommerce company
- A hands on approach driven by a passion for rapidly designing and building projects, then A/B testing their success
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve beyond what they imagined possible
- MBA, advanced math or engineering degree
- Experience with emerging data-mining technology, machine learning or data science
- Able to design large data structures and write SQL queries