Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Bangkok: While it’s 30°+ outside, our engineers don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe.
We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 74 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help us change the way people run their lives. We want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
The Business Intelligence developer will be part of the Customer Engagement Team. You will analyze business processes and business information requirements in order to produce a set of business intelligence and management dashboard requirements for different operational parts of the business.
- Designs and develops BI Solutions, Data warehouse & data model on Big data platform (Hadoop/Vertica) using ETL tools (SSIS or in-house developed ETL), OLAP and dashboard (Tableau)
- Ensure quality and data integrity in BI Products
- Experience working with Product Owners or Business users to understand business needs, define scope and translating requirements into technical specifications (includes identifying and assessing potential data sources)
- Works as professional, analyses business questions from data and suggest proper BI products/solutions to Product Owner or business users
- Works as a member of product team on Agile methodology to understand business needs and provide them the right data and reports or dashboards solutions
- Always stay on latest data and BI technology with the team.
- Additionally, the workload will include fast turnaround of ad-hoc reports and other technical end user support for operations.
We are keen to hear from recent graduates or persons with up to 1 year's of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT related field
- Any experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modeling and visualization is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and Relational Database: able to write, execute and interpret queries
- Must have good English communication and Inter-personal skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly (due to the steep learning curve involved) are essential
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Please note, we can only accept local candidates for this role or persons eligible to work in Thailand - This role does not offer visa sponsorship. #LI-DNI#LI-DNI