We’re Hiring Senior Quality Assurance Engineers!
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Booking holding Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer role at Agoda is an integral part of the development process. Successful candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Lead and own quality strategy of assigned scrum team to ensure a right level of product quality
- Own quality practice of assigned scrum team
- Ensure right level of testing activities perform along with product design/implementation
- Define necessary test automation, design automation flow, share implementation effort with software engineer
- Monitor and ensure each change achieves its business KPI on production
- Drive the velocity of product development together with scrum team
- Graduated from IT related field
- Ability to code in any programming language
- Experience in Test automation or Selenium is a plus
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a plus
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills