The Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy, will work at the intersection of Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Business Development. You will support decision-making at the highest level. Here are some examples of the types of questions we face:
- Where should we look to expand next?
- How should we coordinate marketing investments to acquire new customers?
- What rules should we use in A/B testing?
- How can we improve the economics of our marketplace connecting consumers and accommodation providers?
- What should we do to stay one step ahead of our competitors in offering a best-in-class booking platform?
- Assess performance metrics and identify drivers of growth
- Design experiments and provide data-driven strategy recommendations in cases where experimentation is not feasible
- Develop actionable data and insights for senior leadership and other stakeholders
- Deliver recommendations to senior management
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure optimal result from actions derived from the recommendations
- 5+ experience in business strategy, analytics or business development
- Strong analytical abilities (experience with respect to experimental design and analysis is an advantage)
- Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on mentality
- Excellent skills in presenting and creating actionable reports
- Experience in and a passion for projects involving big data and statistical models
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to report and persuade different levels, including senior management