Customer Service Advisor - Maidstone
Agilisys are looking to hire enthusiastic and driven Customer Service Advisors to provide a professional and efficient telephony service for customers of Kent County Council for an immediate start.
Our current planned induction date is Monday 18th October 2021.
Please note: We are currently operating a hybrid model of working, which will require a combination of working from our Maidstone office (ME14) as well as from home, where a strong / stable WIFI connection is required.
Working at Agilisys in collaboration with the Council you will be the first point of contact for residents and visitors to Kent. Based in an inbound contact centre, working alongside a friendly and professional team, we will invest in your development to ensure you can deliver the best service for our customers. Based in offices in the centre of Maidstone, we will provide a comprehensive induction along with full training to enable you to excel in your role. With a dedicated social team, we believe it is in important to invest in staff engagement to make our offices a great place to work as well as working with those that wish to progress within their career. This is your chance to develop your skills and help your fellow Kent citizens.
At Agilisys we strive to improve the customer’s experience at each of our various contact points. We are an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovation, working with public sector partners to help them transform services that make a real difference to millions of people across the UK. We are one of the UK's most innovative IT services providers, delivering transformation through a suite of world-class citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of operational excellence around the UK.
How will you spend your days?
- You will answer and respond to customer calls into the Contact Centre
- Handle calls for specific services providing information and advice
- Interpret queries/problems that are generated by calls from customers in order to generate solutions to meet the caller’s needs, or re-route these to the relevant point of contact.
- We are customer centric so you will ensure you provide excellent call quality standards at all times.
How will you stand out?
- Ability to handle a wide range of enquiries in a contact centre environment.
- Computer literate and ability to operate telephone equipment effectively.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with a polite, efficient and courteous manner.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- You are helpful, welcoming and pleasant to customers and colleagues.
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of how local authorities or other large organisations operate, and we will offer train to help you develop your knowledge.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary, training and a wonderful office environment, we offer the following corporate benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Owned Trust, you can make a difference in the future of our organisation.
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme.
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.