Senior/ Lead Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM developer – Role Description
You would be a lead developer/technical lead, reporting to the development manager and managing developers on projects. You would be expected to effectively run the projects from a technical perspective, providing design and architecture as well as technical direction. You would be required to mentor junior & senior developers and functional consultants. You would mostly have autonomy on the running of projects from a technical perspective, working closely with the development manager. Due to the number of projects, you would be expected to make key decisions. Whilst being required to be fully hands-on and to also take on work items yourself.
The key responsibilities are:
- Line management of other developers along with functional consultants.
- Providing design and architectures as well as technical direction.
- Contributing to design and design review processes.
- Providing coaching and assistance to other team members.
- Responsible for creating Entities, Forms, Workflows, Plugins, and other Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution components including estimating implementation times.
- Unit test development and execution.
- Contributing to our Agile team activities.
- Participates in the evolution of practice level best practice policies and standards.
- Design, code, test, correct and document complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications.
The role holder will have ongoing objectives alongside other specific objectives that will be set from time to time.
- Building Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Portal, Plugin, Integration) as part of agile teams for clients.
- Leading projects from a technical perspective regarding design and architecture.
- You will be involved in developing within other Microsoft products (Power Platforms) and can extend your technical knowledge and expertise.
- Participate in Scrum activities like daily stand-ups and sprint planning.
- Support and guidance for the more junior developers within the team.
What we are looking for
- 8+ years' experience in software development roles.
- Experience of managing other developers/ technical teams on projects.
- At least 5+ years of programming experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/ Dynamics CRM.
- Scrum development experience.